Homebrewery.com ingredient kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about them, but as long as it is fairly fresh (ie not having sat on the shelf for three years) I'm sure you'll be fine. I think you will find that many people not new to the hobby still use kits or extract and not all-grain. I am by no means an expert on anything but have been brewing since the early 90's and still have not gone AG.

Enjoy the hobby!

B

Hard to tell from a website, but just the fact that they mention grains and grain bag is promising.

B

Just used the American Lager Kit from here for my first batch. Has been sitting in my primary for about a week now and so far so good!

Good luck!

I brewed their European Lager kit Dec 12th and poured the first pint this past weekend. It tastes like a delicious cross between Carlsberg and Stella. I invited a couple friends over and we went to town on that keg. I brewed their Belgian Wit a little over a week ago and transferred to the secondary tonight. It smells and tastes incredible. I'm on their site right now about to order the Bavarian Bock and one of the IPAs.

Update - The Belgian Wit was better than retail Blue Moon (unanimous decision) and the Bavarian Bock is really damn good; it reminds me of Super Bock, a beer I drank in high school while in Portugal. I still have the 10th Anniversary IPA ingredients and I'm just waiting for the wind to die down before I brew it. Also, try Austin Homebrew Supply. They have a ton of kits and most come in extract or all grain. I ordered the 1554 clone (AG) and am itching to brew it.

Back