• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrewery Clearout - ALL PRICES REDUCED

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowlerMonkey

Reaction score
2 - Brewers Hardware 15 Gal Kettle with Quick Clean Valves -$70ea down from $80 ea (paid $175)
- Brand new BIAB bags can be included if interested.
2- Stainless Brewing Hop Baskets - $30ea down from $40 ea (paid $90)
3- steel head pumps - $30ea down from $40 ea
1 -3 Roller Crankdenstein grain mill with Hopper - $100 down from $120 (paid $225)
1 -Blichmann Beer Gun V1 - $30 down from $40
1 - Ferrari Italian Wine Corker (used for one batch) - $60 down from $75 (paid $120)
Bayou Classic KAB4 Burner - $20 down from $30 (Paid $80)
8 Gal Basic Kettle - $20 down from $30
Wort Chiller - $20 down from $30
3 - 6 gal glass Carboys - $5 down from $10 ea
10 - 5 gallon Better Bottles - $5ea down from $10 ea
10 - 6 gallon Better Bottles - $5ea down from $10 ea

Live in San Clemente. Must Pick Up.

AH6euC2.jpg

5yYzjUh.jpg

poU67RV.jpg
6qlJpXi.jpg
lErnbdb.jpg
zDjfVWs.jpg
YGfWRMM.jpg
DQBHKda.jpg
z5vloLV.jpg

I'd take the mill and hopper if you'd be willing to ship and shipping wasn't a ridiculous price. I would obviously pay the shipping cost. I'm in zip 60103 if you're interested. Thanks.

I'd take the mill and hopper if you'd be willing to ship and shipping wasn't a ridiculous price. I would obviously pay the shipping cost. I'm in zip 60103 if you're interested. Thanks.

I'd actually take all 3 pumps too if that would entice you to ship at all.

Interested in two pumps if they’re not already taken.

I'd actually take all 3 pumps too if that would entice you to ship at all.
I'll check and see what shipping would be for the pumps and grainmill, doubt it will be cheap. I won't be able to get to the post office until next tuesday though. I'll let you know.

Back