Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Droot
Nice ride(s)

Growler I engraved for my wife
HD-Growler.jpg

her ride
TriGlide.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity to win some amazing gadgets @TxBrew. So excited to open my advent calendar!

Attachments

• IMG-20171129-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20171129-WA0002.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

@TxBrew awesome site and giveaway
IMG_20171123_081335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@TxBrew Here's my entry. I wish I had a picture of some new homebrew or something I was drinking, but not a lot of that going on out here. A little more than a month left til I get back to the world. We do get decent sunsets, though.

Attachments

• IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2365.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

@TxBrew Here’s a photo

Attachments

• 66E4AF0B-C31D-479F-BE25-B9F975AC2576.jpeg
    66E4AF0B-C31D-479F-BE25-B9F975AC2576.jpeg
    874.5 KB · Views: 42
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew.

@TX Brew
Awesome prizes.
Love my Inkbird and need another for my larger fridge.
I'm hooked on lagers and the Inkbird is a great help.
GL to everyone and happy holidays.
-John

Attachments

• 2017-11-11 10.48.22.jpg
    2017-11-11 10.48.22.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2017-08-15 18.43.32.jpg
    2017-08-15 18.43.32.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 51
Good morning @TxBrew,

I'm excited to get all my new equipment in December. From pots to pids and all electrical controls. Big thank you to inkbird for great support and products.

Here's my old setup.

Attachments

• 20170927_184243.jpg
    20170927_184243.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Looks like an awesome set of prizes. Here's to brewing good beer. @TxBrew

Attachments

• IMG_7439.JPG
    IMG_7439.JPG
    978.6 KB · Views: 48
I have to win at some point - 2017 has been awful looking for the pot at the end of the rainbow to start 2018!
Corvette Picture (4).jpg

Hey @TxBrew here is the lable for my latest beer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-014514.png
    Screenshot_20171112-014514.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Thanks for running this, all the hard work and all the information shared around here.

And thanks to @jpakstis for the great deal on the chugger pump. This was the first time i used it. I also made my own whirlpool arm out of a prechiller I used in the past.

vHWooth.jpg

Thanks @TxBrew!!

Here's a Raspberry Blonde I made this summer.

Attachments

• Raspberry Honey Pale_June 2017.jpeg
    Raspberry Honey Pale_June 2017.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51
This is my 10 gallon brew set up x2. We brewed 30 gallons with 2 systems in 11 hours. Also is my keezer with 4 beers on tap! @TxBrew

Attachments

• 970E1D86-902E-4EB3-A593-7DB6DE73F6C7.jpeg
    970E1D86-902E-4EB3-A593-7DB6DE73F6C7.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 51
  • F8C734A7-AC24-46C3-8E4A-025BB0972E50.jpeg
    F8C734A7-AC24-46C3-8E4A-025BB0972E50.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
Testing of the one of three Inkbird controllers. Going into a top freezer/fridge combo. I want to keep the freezer a freezer and also have two separate temperature controlled ferment chambers. Each chamber can hold two 6 gal better bottles. Does the world need another writeup on "how I built my fermentation chamber"?

20171108_163839.jpg

Attachments

• 20171108_163830.jpg
    20171108_163830.jpg
    694.4 KB · Views: 36
Thanks @TxBrew !!!

My hoppy Red currently on tap and a picture of my brew buddy, Heidi

Attachments

• IMG_4923.JPG
    IMG_4923.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4918.JPG
    IMG_4918.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 20
ENTER to WIN!

@TxBrew

IMG_0931.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back