Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disappointed in my reading comprehension! I thought @TxBrew was giving away FURNITURE.

I was so excited because my 31 year old couch has flowers on it, and I've hated it for about 25 years. Maybe longer.

Here's a picture of my dog, who is responsible for the dog hair on said couch:
IMG_7585.JPG

@TxBrew should be getting tired of the tag alerts by now. Thanks for the opportunity to enter. This should be easy enough.

I have no complaints about the new forum software since I rarely used the desktop to view the site. Looks and works great to me. I should spend more time checking out the forum without a phone app.

Here is one of my house brews, Tantrum a California Common with the Metal Shed Brewery in the background.

IMG_20170302_180504_893.jpg

Thanks @TxBrew. The first beer I brewed was a brown ale from a kit during the fall when we were invaded by Asian ladybugs. In an old house, they get everywhere. When I racked to secondary, I discovered I had unknowingly added a secret ingredient to the primary. Thus was born Ladybug Brown Ale. And it was good.
2010-02-15 19-55-20_0015.JPG

@TxBrew Thanks! The forum seems pretty smooth to me!

Here's apple pressing for cider last fall.

Attachments

• IMG_1867.JPG
    IMG_1867.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Dido @TxBrew! "Thanks to you and all the folks working to get the latest version of HBT up and running"

Thought you might enjoy this picture. Its a flight of beer from the highest brewery in Singapore called Level 33 on the 33rd floor of building that overlooks the bay. also a picture of the bay from the brewery.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (122).jpg
    FullSizeRender (122).jpg
    106 KB · Views: 30
  • FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 39
Third time is the charm, great opportunity at a great prize. Perfect time to use on my next homebrew @TxBrew
IMG_1254.jpg

Pic is a view of Badwater Basin at Death Valley, CA the hottest place on earth!

@TxBrew Thanks for the contest! My panel is almost done!

Attachments

• 20171104_232118.jpg
    20171104_232118.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
@inkbird, Thanks for donating the items for the super awesome happy funtime giveaway!

Didn’t have any brew related pics on this iPad but the following seemed appropriate for the season.

Please enter me in the giveaway.

IMG_5015.jpg

Thanks for the forum and the contest @TxBrew !

This is a pic of my latest brew session, brewed a dunkelweizen that will have some vanilla and cacao additions soon in the fermenter - a beer to celebrate my 3rd grandchild due in January :)

Cheers, Brian
IMG_2608.jpg

The first tap on my Kegerator, still a work in progress but working beautifully. Can hold up to 3 Corney's at once or just the one and my fermenter as I cold crash the current brew. I want to make some sturdy racking inside so that I can arrange a variety of sized kegs and the fermenter at the same time.

@TxBrew

488364-37fbe3042509e36897aee6f406309483.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 28
Left to right, an imperial stout pitched with PacMan yeast dregs, a gose with Brett dregs, a traditional mead. Hopefully building a keezer and stepping up to larger batches next year!
@TxBrew

Attachments

• 215C16BD-1026-48F1-96C2-6652DD973256.jpeg
    215C16BD-1026-48F1-96C2-6652DD973256.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Hi @TxBrew I can't upload anything from my Galaxy S8 Plus. Just letting you know. I love Homebrewer Talk by the way. Been following for a while & now finally a member!

@TxBrew
Hi, here's sample of an american amber fermenting at room temperature (the rest is under it in fridge). :)
Happy brewing!
Sight_2017_11_11_132144_941.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back