• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

homebrew pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to trade my 120volt ss center inlet chugger for a 230volt version. I have never used it but I did take it out of the box (so I don't have the box anymore) and I still have the original sales receipt. If you buy a 230v version I'll pay the difference (about $30) and shipping to trade?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Cliff u still have that pump ? Is it for sale? Pm me if so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

I want to trade, I need a 230v version for the setup I have. The pump is brand new and i value it at retail price, the only place it has been is on a warehouse shelf and then on my shelf. I'm willing to pay for the difference in price between the pumps and for the extra shipping, but not to take a loss on the price of the pump. If I can't find a trade it will be for sale, but that is pretty far off in the future. Thanks for the reply though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

I have a center inlet ss head March 809 HS available. It is the footless version made for inline mounting or would work through a toolbox like I had it or a mounting panel.
$150 plus shipping if you're interested.
Thanks,
Walter

Back