Homebrew Everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petryss

Reaction score
I did not properly introduce myself earlier. I'm Wayne. I live in Central Texas and am every day thoughtful of how to better be independent. I lost my wife of 37 years 4 short years ago. Since that time I have had lots of available time on my hands so I took up canning. I can mostly salsa, pickles, and relishes. I have tried wine making with mixed success. I would also like to learn beermaking. It looks like I finally found a place I can learn from.

Welcome Wayne! This place taught me pretty much everything I know about brewing. There are a lot of good brewers and good people on this site.

Thanks for the welcome Sam_92! I'm already reading some interesting stuff. I think I'm in a good spot.

For me the most productive way of picking up new ideas on HBT is going through the "New Posts" section and Watching the threads of interest. Welcome.

Back