• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

California Homebrew clubs in North Orange County?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

MakeBeerNotWar

Reaction score
I'm looking for a homebrew club in North Orange county. Know of any?? I'm in Placentia.

Scturo

Reaction score
I'm looking for a homebrew club in North Orange county. Know of any?? I'm in Placentia.
Your closest club is at Phantom Ales. They meet the first Sunday of each month at noon.

MrAverageGuy

Reaction score
There are two I know of - Brewluminati (they're very active on Facebook) - and the one I more recently joined, Brewcommune. Next meeting of Brewcommune is 7 PM the 18th at Windsor Homebrew Supply in Costa Mesa. The meeting spots move around. This group is pretty well-organized, very open to new members, and will give honest feedback on your brews...

Cheers.

RoseParkBrews

Reaction score
Any updates for this?
Any other clubs in the area?
Long Beach Homebrewers, we are in our 30th year. Normally meet @ Steinfillers homebrew shop, but have been doing online zoom meetings and happy hours lately due to covid. Find us on instagram or facebook. Cheers! Tom

Latest posts