Homebrew Beer Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the colors of Collier's brewery better in the AA2, but I like the font of anniversary ale better in AA1. In other words, take the top of AA2 and the bottom of AA1. Excellent job!

What kind of paper are you guys printing on?

I like your family crest...great name for a beer! :)

The other label is nice, and it's clever, but personally I would name my beer after something that tastes and smells nice...which I would assume doesn't apply here. ;)

Ah yeah but see it gives me the freedom to have a few bad batches, and claim that i was warning in advance, if it doesn't taste nice.
also, there's the phrase "as rough as a badgers arse" over here to describe the feeling of "i wish i was dead" following a night of too much indulgence - so it covers that angle too.
glad you like them, if not the name...

kenmc said:
also, there's the phrase "as rough as a badgers arse" over here to describe the feeling of "i wish i was dead" following a night of too much indulgence - so it covers that angle too.
Well that makes all the difference in the world!! I take back what I said...it's a bloody great name for a beer. :D

Seriously good.

I went for an easier one.....
image13hb.jpg

Here are some labels I created for my very first batch...nothing special more or less just an experiment with MS publisher...

Labels

Posvar, like your label a lot. And the logo is cool. If that's a first attempt, I can't wait to see how you go in the future....

likewise tjstromquist, the only comment I'd have is that the "it's whats for dinner" one has a slightly different color black in the border to the image in the centre - I'd either fill the whole thing with the centre black, or the border charcoal.
I dunno what MS Publisher is like, but if you want a good free image manipulator, you could do worse than The Gimp.

Orfy - I like the "bottled by Your Host". Unless of course you bring a pack to a party somewhere else.... :)
K

Man I am sorry. You guys are so far ahead of what I can put together. I just don't have the patience to put something like that together. I love cool label but I have no creative skills what so ever. Guess I'll go back to duct tape and black marker :drunk:

I love my labels, don't get me wrong, but when I reach for a brew, I always look at the batch number written on the cap. Put the same beer in a bottle with a "duct tape and sharpie" label, and it will still taste as good.

Doesn't this hobby kick ass?!?!!:)

Back