Holiday Wine Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruceb07

Reaction score
Does anyone have a killer wine recipe for the holidays. I'm looking for something not too exotic or needing 6 months of aging. I have a lemon/cherry SP going that promises to be good but would like to have something a little more festive.

Does anyone have a killer wine recipe for the holidays. I'm looking for something not too exotic or needing 6 months of aging. I have a lemon/cherry SP going that promises to be good but would like to have something a little more festive.

Bam! It really does taste like apple pie... and on that note I'm going to have some. :mug:

theres also white grape peach recipe which is very good it was put in by nice guy; but im going to have to try the apple pie sounds great

My white grape peach recipe wine is coming along nicely and will be used for the holidays. Here is the recipe I used:

5 gallon

1 gallon of Welch’s White grape juice
3.5 gallons of Welch’s White grape peach juice
4 cups of cane sugar
2 pounds of peaches
4 tsp of pectin enzyme
3 tsp of yeast nutrients (DAP)
2 tsp of yeast energizer (1 tsp added 24 hours after yeast pitch & the second 48 hours.)
5 crushed campden tablets
Yeast Lalvin 71B

Mix all but the yeast & pectic enzyme. 12 hours later pitch the enzyme. Another 12 hours later add rehydrated yeast. Make sure to shake up and aerate a lot in the first 24 hours. I stabalixed with Camden and potassium sorbate once fermented dry and clear from racking. Back sweeted to a gravity of 1.014 - 1.016. My starting gravity was 1.068.

Latest posts

Back