Hola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rico1931

Reaction score
Just introducing my self.. i'm not new to homebrew just new to the forum been doing the homebrew for about a yr and half. Funny story how I got into it.. I walk into the homebrew store to buy a new tap since the pony taps you rent from the bev center are crap so my roommates and I were going to invest in a new tap and the guy behind the counter sucked us into buying a whole kit! after the first batch (Irish stout) my roommates didn't enjoy it as much as I did so I brought them out and to day I've done over 20 different brews and about 50 batches. I am a proud owner of a 20g fermenter and a 15g demijohn. Now i'm trying to move from partial mash to full mash and thought this would be the best place to get the knowledge from!

this is by far the best place to get help on moving to full mash. these guys/gals are super friendly, not condescending, and always willing and happy to answer questions that have been asked of them a million times. if you don't have a mentor to show you the ropes, this is the next-best thing.

Back