Hockey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wave my flag proudly regardless of the outcomes.

nhl-boston-bruins-b-721655.jpg

I can't stand the redwings, and honestly I like watching Malkin (Crosby=meh in my eyes).

I'm a Bruins fan, my girlfriend is a Habs fan. At least she's not a yankees fan too!

What was up with NBC's Crosby love-fest last game? There are other players besides the kid playing in this thing.

Besides, he is still young. He might be up there with the greats, but it is still too early to nominate him to legend status.

Hopefully the Red Wings will check him a bit more on Saturday. Freaking kid is annoying the hell out of me.

Hes been at legend status for 3 years already. Its annoys me so much I will now start drinking.

He is a winer but he is talented. There will never be another gretzky so they need to kill that right now. If it came down to any young gun in hockey to pick for my team.....Id pick Ovechkin he is amazing.

how dare you rick the one and only pick for your team should be either datsyuk or zetterberg end of story.

crosby is still learning how to be a two way player same with ovechkin

how dare you rick the one and only pick for your team should be either datsyuk or zetterberg end of story.

crosby is still learning how to be a two way player same with ovechkin

hey man, I just love watching Ovechkin, But your right I should pick our duo! Damn Me

After seeing Ovechkin point out a Washington fan (IN BOSTON, mind you) and have the fan return his stick based on superstition, I lost a lot of respect for him. Just childish in my opinion. Great player, but Ovechkin and Crosby have a lot to learn.

Hockey is looking for the golden boy - someone that kids who haven't had a true blue hockey player hero to look up to. Crosby is one hell of a player, but there is tons of talent in the league that should be recognized and appreciated. We are in the dawn of a new era in hockey. Personally, I don't think that Hockey should continue into late may/early June as fans drop off to watch Baseball, but changing that won't happen.

Wings up in the series 3-1. This should end like their last Stanley Cup with the win in their own stadium (Scottie Bowman's retirement, no less).

Is it just me or are the wing's looking sloppy tonight. :(

Damnit, I say that then they get scored on!!:mad:

National
Penguin
Coverage
Has annoyed me again, but this is some great hockey.

The Penguins came to play!

Ahh I can breath again!!!! Looks like they finally pulled their heads out of their asses. Good job Wing's.

Ahh I can breath again!!!! Looks like they finally pulled their heads out of their asses. Good job Wing's.

lol, I was hoping I was going to see at least one of these posts.

Penguins need to get back into the game though, their goalie is keeping them in it right now.

Gonchar, injured in the third, comes off the bench to pull a shift on the OT PP. Gets an assist on the game winner. That's a hockey player!

Latest posts

Back