High Rise Faucet Adapter for Ball Lock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden

Reaction score
Anyone know it if it possible to use one of the High Rise Faucet mounts on a ball lock keg? Or better where to get adapters to do it? I have a pin lock keg that was converted to ball lock. I'd like to mount a faucet on it, but using a high rise so the faucet is elevated above the keg. Anyone ever done this?

Anyone know it if it possible to use one of the High Rise Faucet mounts on a ball lock keg? Or better where to get adapters to do it? I have a pin lock keg that was converted to ball lock. I'd like to mount a faucet on it, but using a high rise so the faucet is elevated above the keg. Anyone ever done this?

Updates on this: I found a stainless steel Ball Lock QD... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ball-Lock-1...058?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19ca69d9c2 ... It looks like it might work. It has threads under the MFL adapter. I am wondering if I could convert those threads to a standard sanke tailpiece thread.

Back