High pressure hose for regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njxrinzler

Reaction score
Hopefully someone could help me. Little cramped on room fitting the 5lb co2 tank in my mini fridge kegerator build. The regulator attached directly on top of the tank makes it really tight and don't think it'll fit that way. Can I get a high pressure co2 hose and connect the co2 tank to the regulator using the hose? Would give me more options of placement within the fridge instead of being so awkwardly shaped connected directly to tank.

Here is the hose I found on eBay:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Eaton-Syn...-PSI-Max-P-N-3440-04-/181975010945?nav=SEARCH

Looks like the bigger connector would go over the co2 tank, and I'll need some sort of adapter to connect other end of hose to the regulator? Anyone know what adapter I would need? Any help would be great, thanks. I've attached a picture of my regulator as well.

I assume ill need something like this adapter? Is this the right size?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064OJCBY/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This has disaster written all over it. Just leave the regulator attached and put the whole thing on the outside of the fridge. More room for beer!

This has disaster written all over it. Just leave the regulator attached and put the whole thing on the outside of the fridge. More room for beer!

If I cant get it all to fit inside, keeping outside will be last resort. Why does it have disaster written all over it? Thought the high pressure hoses were built for such things.

I'm no pro at this but I would think that with an adapter you could cause a weak link in your system, thus a possible disaster. Just a thought.

You could just pick up a 2 way co2 manifold and run a low pressure standard hose into your fridge. That way you keep the tank and your current reg outside the fridge.

Back