Hi from NJ :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pain++

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Been brewing beer for 2 years now, and came across the site looking for information about cider and mead: looks like you've got a great community here :)

Look forward to posting,
Matt

I'm from Trenton area, near Princeton....have to go to philly for supplies! :-(

I went to Trenton St ('84-86) after graduating from Burlington Cty College (84). We came through Trenton (What Trenton Makes the World Takes) going over to PA several times in May (my sister died in Toms River).

I was born in Camden, raised in and around there (Woodlyn, Collingswood, Oaklyn) before moving to AC in '68, lived in Browns MIlls after the Army ('80) then moved to My Holly. Still have relatives in Philly, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, etc.

Welcome...:D

Live in Ewing eh? I live in Pennington, and am likely moving to Ewing in the next few months: we should compare notes :)

Thanks for the welcomes

I've been trying to organize a group brew or at least a local NJ brewers get together. Maybe a couple of you local guys want to come hang out while I brew a batch so we can talk techniques and share a few homebrews. PM me.

Back