Hi from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbrider

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and figured I'd introduce myself.

I've been brewing for about a year, all extract so far. I'm getting really interested in all grain and understanding how different beer styles are formulated.

My shining moment in brewing was definately the twisted enkel extract kit from northern brewer. I've got 3 bottles left and everyone that has tried it fell in love with it. It even sparked one friend to try homebrewing.

Anyway, I may throw some stupid questions out now and again, but you don't know if you don't ask.

Hello and welcome from Cary. A bunch of us will be brewing/eating/drinking at Walker's today. Good opportunity for you to meet some locals and see the all-grain brewing process in action. If you're interested in hanging out with us give Walker a PM for directions.

Jeff

Hello and welcome from Cary. A bunch of us will be brewing/eating/drinking at Walker's today. Good opportunity for you to meet some locals and see the all-grain brewing process in action. If you're interested in hanging out with us give Walker a PM for directions.

Jeff

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm not in town today. Let me know when you are doing it again and I'll definitely be there.

Back