New member from Notts UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fl3tch

Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking and using the site for reference for a couple of years now and now finally introducing myself, hi all!

It's likely that most of my questions will be surrounding the topic of how to persuade family members in to allowing me to continue to take over the family home, with increasing levels brewing equipment...

Welcome @Fl3tch .
If said family members are old enough to voice an opinion, then it's high time they flew the nest and set up their own breweries. And at their own expense- bIoody freeloaders!!
(Does that help?)

Welcome to the site. Where in Notts do you live. We lived in Newark for 3 years in the 70’s?
Thanks,

From Ollerton, which is just down the road road from Newark. You may have known it as a mining village, now it's most well known for its mobility scooters and disproportionate amount of nail bars 😃

Thanks,

From Ollerton, which is just down the road road from Newark. You may have known it as a mining village, now it's most well known for its mobility scooters and disproportionate amount of nail bars 😃
We nearly moved there from Balderton Newark, also we looked at houses in Southwell (pronounced as it’s spelled not that Suthall rubbish ).🤣

Back