Hi from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biscuitmiles

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum and came across it whilst looking for a wine recipe. I am very interested in making wine and beer and would really like to learn how to make cider. I'm excited to be here, thanks ;)

Depending on how really "new" you are start here.

That paints the process in broad strokes. After that, it's really all about ironing out details and developing your own process. The knowledgable folks here are a fantastic resource, and are generally very happy to help. I would encourage you to make use of the search function. Most questions have been asked and answered multiple times. There is a healthy contigent of MI brewers on this forum. See if you can find a local Brewclub and get in on a brew day. Other than that, be ready to practice (or maybe learn?) patience and relax. Most mistakes are not as bad as they may seem, and as long as you are careful and practice good sanitation, stuff will usually turn out fine.

As they say in the biz: RDWHAHB (Relax, Don't Worry, Have A Home Brew)

Back