Hi from Kuwait

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etp777

Reaction score
Hey all, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Joel. I used to brew and make wine several years ago when I was living in OKC, but I finished up everything I had in process when I moved to Chicago, and never picked it up again. Now that I'm in Kuwait, workign with a guy who mentioned that he made mead at home, and it got me interested in brewing/winemaking/meadmaking again. Can't do it legally here, so I just read about it and look forward to going back home. :) Found this place on google when I was looking for sites on brewing.

On beer I've only done extract brewing, three batches, two BB kits and one bock kit from someone else (coopers or something, least one of the single can kits). Wines I've done kits, and from recipes with fresh, frozen and canned fruits/veggies/whatever (Big proponent of Jack Keller's site). Mead will be new territory for me when I get home.

Joel,

Hey, I'm in Kuwait also. Welcome. When I got here, I started reading lot of these threads and figuring out what I wanted to brew when I got home. There are a couple of brewers here that I've met.

Michael

Back