Hi from IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarn

Reaction score
Hello from the far western suburbs of Chicago! I've been talking about getting into homebrewing for about a year and my wife finally gave me the green light a couple of months ago. I'm only 2 batches in but should be brewing again next weekend. I'm enjoying the hobby (and the results of it) and look forward to many more homebrews!

Already there. I told her I'd cut my teeth on something forgiving and then make her a batch of her choice (vastly different beer preferences). Bottled hers about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I'm beginning to realize she's awfully stingy with them since they're "hers". She very grudgingly gave me a sip the other night and started to give me the stinkeye when sip turned into drink.

Once she has several gallons to call her own, I bet she will be more sharing. Welcome by the way, fellow newcomer.

Back