Hi From Birmingham, AL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alabama Brewer

Reaction score
Hi All!

I wanted to say that I just recently discovered HBT.com and am enjoying brewing more than ever. How great it is to be able to ask a question, at almost anytime of the day or night, and get some real quality answers and opinions.

I have also discovered that the homebrewing community is full of folks like you all that desire to promote the "sport" and are eager to offer help to anyone.

Glad to be here with a fine bunch!:mug:

Alabama Brewer said:
Hi All!

I wanted to say that I just recently discovered HBT.com and am enjoying brewing more than ever. How great it is to be able to ask a question, at almost anytime of the day or night, and get some real quality answers and opinions.

I have also discovered that the homebrewing community is full of folks like you all that desire to promote the "sport" and are eager to offer help to anyone.

Glad to be here with a fine bunch!:mug:

I've only got one question.... Bama or Auburn?

Schlante,
Phillip

Ps Okay so I have many questions... you been to Alabrew in Bham? If so how do you like their kits? Seeking an opinion or 2 before I buy from them.

University of Texas! But if I am at your house watching a game, I am for whoever you're for. I know Alabamians hate that answer, but it's true:tank:

I never considered this a sport, but I guess you're right. I am an athlete!!

Back