Hey-O from MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niemer

Reaction score
New to the forums, obviously, and fairly new to homebrewing. I did my first kit in college about 6 years ago, but didn't really keep up with it, did a couple here and there but that's about it. I have now decided I needed a hobby more economically feasible than cars, I love beer so getting back into homebrewing seemed to be the best bet.

Over the past 6 months or so I've done a Belgian that didn't turn out (scorched), a Belgian IPA, a Hefeweizen, and just put a Honey Kolsch in primary. All extract for now, but I plan on getting into AG in the near future, just need to build my funds back up from the kegging equipment and kegerator I just purchased :D

So yeah, cheers :mug:

66533_488147072753_717052753_7058460_1378114_n.jpg

Greetings! I grew up in Highland Park and am heading back there this afternoon. Welcome to the forum. Good call going kegging before AG - that's what I did and I think it was a great call.

Latest posts

Back