Hey From Milford, Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomToro

Reaction score
Brand new brewer, using the MR. Beer I got for christmas/birthday. Already made an IPA, but didn't have the patience and drank it, all but one liter. I'm letting that condition for another month to see if the flavors show up. I'd say the alcohol was there, but not the taste. Not bad, just very light.

Hoping there's a club I can join in lower to mid michigan. I'm hooked on the hobby.

Already got some great advice from you guys so thanks.

Welcome to Home Brew Talk and the passion of home brewing. Check out Michigan Mashers in the Brewspace. I am sure there are several brew clubs in that area.

Welcome aboard neighbor!!!

Feel free to hit up us Michiganders if you need anything.

Welcome to Home Brew Talk and the passion of home brewing. Check out Michigan Mashers in the Brewspace. I am sure there are several brew clubs in that area.

Thanks Brewerin. I'll check out the Mashers. I did find one in Waterford. Have to find out if they take new members or if I need a sponsor.

Welcome aboard neighbor!!!

Feel free to hit up us Michiganders if you need anything.

I appreciate that E. I will, thanks!

Thanks Brewerin. I'll check out the Mashers. I did find one in Waterford. Have to find out if they take new members or if I need a sponsor.

I appreciate that E. I will, thanks!

Show up with free beer, and I bet they welcome you. Hey dar from da U.P. Cheers & welcome to HBT:mug:

What up TomToro! I've been looking into SNOB's (Society of North Oakland Brewers) in Waterford. I purchase all of my supplies from Hopmann's Beer and Wine Making Supplies in Waterford and evidently this is where they meet once per month. I guess they are taking new members and you get a 10% discount at Hopmann's for all purchases by being a member. I haven't been able to join, because they meet on Wednesdays, which currently does not work with my work schedule. I'm trying to make changes to my schedule so I can join. Welcome aboard! If you ever need anything just holler....I'm over in the Ortonville/Oxford area, so not too far. :mug:

Check out the Malty Dogs Homebrew Club. Meetings held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm. Most often held at the Malty Dog Brewery & Supplies in Southfield. Every third meeting or so is held at a local brewpub/microbrewery. The February meeting was held at Dragonmead. Call Stan for more info - (248) 595-8809. Also see the http://www.maltydogbrewery.com/index.html website.

Show up with free beer, and I bet they welcome you. Hey dar from da U.P. Cheers & welcome to HBT:mug:

Hey Dar yourself from one of the Trolls down here. I spent many hunting seasons up your way in Wakefield. God's country up there.

What up TomToro! I've been looking into SNOB's (Society of North Oakland Brewers) in Waterford. I purchase all of my supplies from Hopmann's Beer and Wine Making Supplies in Waterford and evidently this is where they meet once per month. I guess they are taking new members and you get a 10% discount at Hopmann's for all purchases by being a member. I haven't been able to join, because they meet on Wednesdays, which currently does not work with my work schedule. I'm trying to make changes to my schedule so I can join. Welcome aboard! If you ever need anything just holler....I'm over in the Ortonville/Oxford area, so not too far. :mug:

Hey Hoppo, Waterford is right up my way and I've been to Hoppmans a couple of times now. Good place and I learned some good tips from the owner. I appreciate the offer, too and I've got a buddy that lives in Ortonville. I'll check out the Snobs. Thanks.

Check out the Malty Dogs Homebrew Club. Meetings held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm. Most often held at the Malty Dog Brewery & Supplies in Southfield. Every third meeting or so is held at a local brewpub/microbrewery. The February meeting was held at Dragonmead. Call Stan for more info - (248) 595-8809. Also see the http://www.maltydogbrewery.com/index.html website.

Southfield is a little out of my way, but if the snobs don't work out, I'll give 'em a try. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back