Help me with Christmas Ale Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padstack31

Reaction score
So I just bottle up a couple dozen bombers of Noel's Christmas Ale and was thinking about giving them out as gifts to friends and family this year for Christmas....problem is, I don't know the first thing about creating labels. I have never done any graphic design and I'm not even sure I have a program on my computer that would allow me to make them even if I knew how.

I'm sure it's not too difficult to learn the basics but I don't want my first label to be the one I give to everyone as a gift since it will most likely suck, plus I'm just not that interested in this kind of thing and would love the help of someone who is.

I'm offering up a two 22oz bottles as payment shipped at my expense to your house if you help me design a label. One bottle with a label the other will be a stone bottle with the same beer just to drink. I only have 12 bombers w/o labels and like I said, I'm giving them out as gifts and want to spread them around.

Send me a PM if your interested in helping me out and if you have one, a copy of a logo you designed and we can work out the details from there.

Thanks for reading.

Pat Higgins of Higginsmedia.com created a great label for my brew. I thought I'd share it with all of you. :mug:

UntitledAlbum

Can I get some mod help with this pic...it's located at. http://picasaweb.google.com/rihewitt/UntitledAlbum#5278656615115235042

ECB%20LABEL.jpg

Damn, I spaced off the label forum for a couple of days, otherwise I would have helped you out!!!

The label looks great though, looks like he did well for you! :D

Back