Help Me Win a Video Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motleybrews

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys. long story short, when I was 5 i got super sick and lost hearing in my right ear. 20 years later (2 years ago), I had surgery to place a metal post in my skull upon which a hearing device is placed...the Cochlear Baha. In the year and a half that I've had the device, its absolutely changed my life. The first time i heard in stereo in 20+ years was incredible.

anyroads...

i submitted a video to a contest being put on by Cochlear called “Life’s Worth Hearing”.

It was announced today that I am a finalist! Voting is taking place between now and May 30. You can vote once a day, every day. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would help me out.

This link will take you directly to the page to vote for me. Feel free to share it on your facebook wall.
https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/217433/voteable_entries/51213671

much appreciated.

you can check out the video on youtube as well:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it ironic that I am watching this video on a computer with no speakers...

But from what I can see (eh? eh?) it looks like a nice video.

btt

yea, to vote, all you have to do is go to the app. if you want to share it, which no one needs to do, you will have to ad the app, but to vote, just click the vote button!

Back