help me spend money on all grain setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work.

Scratching my head at the chain of events here. You asked for help, basically got attacked for asking for advice, and then went and designed a super sophisticated system using resources you already had. Well played sir, well played.....It looks awesome.

nice work.

Scratching my head at the chain of events here. You asked for help, basically got attacked for asking for advice, and then went and designed a super sophisticated system using resources you already had. Well played sir, well played.....It looks awesome.

Like a boss. ..

Really though, I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I first posted the thread. Soon after, I did a lot of research on what to do. Everything but the brewstand is ready, in fact I brewed about a month ago and just got second place on my Winter Warmer Ale I submitted at my brew club competition.

I will be starting construction on the brewstand this week. I'll post pics of the process as I go.

Cheers.

So.... How'd the brew stand turn out? Stumbled across this thread while doing a little research of my own and thought I'd resurrect it.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back