Help me name my brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
I've been brewing for over a year. I've had a couple brewery name ideas, but most have been pretty stupid. I think I've finally thought of a good name... but I need to refine it.

Broken Basket Brewery
Missing Basket Brewery
Stolen Basket Brewery

Why the basket theme you ask? Because I'm a ******* and tend to "put all my eggs in one basket". I.E. in highschool I didn't date AT ALL because I always had ONE girl that I had a thing for , the rest didn't exist (think Urkel on Family Matters and his thing for Laura).

I've done the same thing with employment, selling things, etc. Once I've gotten what I think is a good lead, I tend to focus almost exclusively on it.

I'd like to somehow incorporate dogs (we have five) into the name, but that's not essential.

So, throw your ideas my way and I'll be a jackass and shoot em down! :mug:

Dog Basket... corny yet catchy enough.
Puppy Basket is cuter
Baket of Bitches, maybe save that one for a particualr recipe.

Basket Case Brewery sounds pretty good.

Though basket case brewery is probably appropriate and catchy, I'm not a huge fan. Who knows though, I might go with it.

Missing Basket brewery?
Busted Basket Brewery? Might go with that - sounds better than broken and keeps the bbb thing...

Barley Basket Brewing (B3)
Would incorporate a bit of the brewing theme . .

Ass Basket...it just sounds good
Hop Basket Brewery featuring Old Dog Traditional IPA "cant teach an old dog new tricks"

Hank Baskett's Brewery
Put the Dog Biscuit in the Basket Brewery
Underwater Basket Weaving 101 Brewery
Going to Hell in a Hand Basket Brewery
Little Yellow Basket Brewery

Basset in a Basket Brewing

I can see the labels now.

Or "All my Bassets in One Basket Brewing"

I'm digging "All In One Brewing"

The basket could be implied by the label. Get a photo of you, a carboy, and the dogs all crowded in a wicker laundry basket.

All in 1 is growing on me...

The dogs are 3 corgi's, a football (pomeranian), and a german shepherd/ traveling salesman mix.

Given your initial post and how you came to the basket thing, I'd take things in a totally different direction and go with "Tunnel Vision Brewing Co".

Of course, you are probably fixated on the basket thing and won't budge, right? :D

Basket case is too accurate ;-)

Tunnel vision brewing company... hmm...

Right now I'm liking All in one, tunnel vision, and busted basket.

Given your initial post and how you came to the basket thing, I'd take things in a totally different direction and go with "Tunnel Vision Brewing Co".

Of course, you are probably fixated on the basket thing and won't budge, right? :D

Tunnel Vision Brewing gets my vote. IT gets the point across and rolls off the tongue nicely. Plus, it could be used in the graphic design of logos and labels.

Back