HELP!!!!!kids are gone for the night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a good SEXY romantic comedy movie selection... All but 1 kids are gone for the night:rockin: and the little one (2 yr) will be in bed early (very little nap he he he):ban: :ban: any good selections???
JJ

Geez, I haven't even HEARD of most of those. I made a few lame attempts at romantic movies earlier in our relationship until SWMBO asked me to stop. That was a great day. I still don't get laid, but now I don't get laid to horror movies!

Bernie Brewer said:
Why you asking US??? with all these kids you obviously know what it takes to get a little! WE should be asking YOU!!!!:)
Oh I wasent JUST trying to get laid just wanted to have a nice evening watching a movie relaxing. BUT.... the dinner was Sooo good we spent 2 hours just sitting by the pool talking (something we NEVER get to do) and eating the dinner I prepaired (it was KILLER if I do say so myself) never did get to the NOTEBOOK movie thanks for the tip Bobbie-M still havent watched it though.
Cheers
JJ

jaybird said:
Oh I wasent JUST trying to get laid just wanted to have a nice evening watching a movie relaxing. BUT.... the dinner was Sooo good we spent 2 hours just sitting by the pool talking (something we NEVER get to do) and eating the dinner I prepaired (it was KILLER if I do say so myself) never did get to the NOTEBOOK movie thanks for the tip Bobbie-M still havent watched it though.
Cheers
JJ

Jaybird you haven't realized this but you WILL be getting laid sometime in the future. Because you've already put some points in your laid bank. Believe me, all that talking you did and that incedible dinner that you prepared. That, in itself will make her think about pleasing you sometime in the future. But that's only if she appreciated it. Sometimes it's hard to find a woman that will appreciate her man for things other than making money so she can spend. Anyways, my hats off to ya!

Putting your money in the Laid Bank can be very volatile. It is a short term investment vehicle that you should pull out of and make deposits elsewhere quickly before your $'s vanish.

desertBrew said:
Putting your money in the Laid Bank can be very volatile. It is a short term investment vehicle that you should pull out of and make deposits elsewhere quickly before your $'s vanish.

I happen to agree with you on the short term part. But most SWMBO's have a very good memory. Just ask one and she'll tell you so. Of course I think they only remember the bad things that you do, versus the good things.

But I'm a believer that once the seed of good intent is sown it will eventually take root. Depending on your SWMBO she may or may not need reminding. That's only if she is a taker rather than a giver. It's very hard to find one that is balanced. If you do find one then you should keep her around.

As for pulling out and making deposits elsewhere. Hey I'm all for that too. There is so many other places that can be utilized before you are broke or tired.

Rock-on!:rockin:

Back