Help i want keg beer and cant wait!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyBrews

Reaction score
Hey yal i have til about jan til my next beer is ready and i want keg beer so im about to break down and buy a 5 gallon keg from the best local brewery( in my opinion) in town. Im set up for with co2 for cornys but not sure how to go about setting up a regular keg to my co2 and regulator to have constant pressure and it not go bad with just a simple set up using a picnic tap and it just sitting in my fridge like a corny. Thanks BlesSS!

Ask the brewery if they'll fill your corny. Some will, some won't. If not, you'll need a sanke Type D tap and the appropriate fittings.

Ask the brewery if they'll fill your corny. Some will, some won't. If not, you'll need a sanke Type D tap and the appropriate fittings.

yah called my fav one and they wont so i just had to out a deposit down to get one from them and i had the stuff alll along just had to piece it together. Checking the other breweries after i take this one back. thanks

so the OP just needs a Sanke coupling. from there he can hook up to his co2 system.
is that correct?

-=Jason=-

Probably a lot fresher. Let it age, or just have three before you start assessing flavor.

Yah I guess it could be too fresh i watched them fill it, or is it old and they just been slackin on gettin that beer kegged? Im not experienced to know the whole concepts, i just know that it dosnt compare to buying bombers of it and i wouldve like to have been informed by them before forking out the cash on 5 gallons of brew. Do you know if i would be alright to unhook the co2 after already tapping

Latest posts

Back