Help from a Photoshop Expert?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewskitom

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on a label for a homebrew with a California 2-Row base and lots of hops. I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone with better Photoshop skills than me (which is pretty much anyone) could insert a mug of beer into Mary Poppin's hand in the attached photo. I'll be forever grateful. Bonus points for replacing the flowers on the left with hops!

Anyone?

poppins.jpg

Windows 10 deleted my software for doing this type of work. The pixels that make up Mary Poppins hand need to be placed over the handle of the mug to put it inside her grip.

Windows 10 deleted my software for doing this type of work. The pixels that make up Mary Poppins hand need to be placed over the handle of the mug to put it inside her grip.

I tried the paint program that comes with Windows 10. It doesn't recognize the transparent background of the mug image I found on google images, so it superimposes a big white square over the background image. Grrr.

Tom

Awesome! That will make the perfect image for my "Super-Cali-Two-Row-Malted-Extra-Hop-Idocious" label. PM me your mailing address and I'll ship you a bottle or two of the finished, labeled, product when it's done.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Tom

How about this one. I also enlarged it so it would print in better quality. if you look at actual size you can see Dick's shirt through the beer. not that it will show in the bottle label. BUT... couldn't help myself. ;-)

poppins.jpg

Back