Helloooooo from PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkktommyboy

Reaction score
Hey there from Camp Hill PA!
Im new to the forums and to brewing in general thought i would say hello.
I didnt realize there were so many of yins from PA on here.
If your close enough to get a pint drop me a line:tank:

Cheers :mug:
Tom

not much going on here...still recovering from last night...sure wish they wouldnt have built a VFW in walking distance...lol...
just started 5 gal of edwarts apfelwein yesterday..i need to get to scotzin's soon to get some more carboys and such but im heading out of town this evening so i wont get a chance till next week...that PM Watermelon Wheat sounds yummylicious i bet the SWMBO would like that one...do any of you guys belong to the brew club at scotzin's?...thinking of getting in myself

The partial mash watermelon is good, but in about three weeks I think the all-grain one will be better (bottling tonight).

Never went to the club meetings at Scotzin's... They always conflict with my Saturday afternoon bartending shift. On holidays at the store, they have cookouts/beer tastings though!

Hey there from Camp Hill PA!
Im new to the forums and to brewing in general thought i would say hello.
I didnt realize there were so many of yins from PA on here.
If your close enough to get a pint drop me a line:tank:

Cheers :mug:
Tom
Welcome to the greatest homebrew forum there is. You'll find out in no time how this "hobby" becomes an obsession!

Der anner Daag hot mich so en yunger schlitzohricher Kall schier gaar gfange! But I run too fast.

If ya ain't Dutch, ya ain't much! :D

Welcome to HBT, du schlechty boov!

Bob

Heinneken is my favorite - but still i have come here to talk about making my own selfed beer.
I will share with eeveryone personall if possible

________
Michell

Hey there...I'm another newbie from PA. I'm with Qdog ^

The amount of new brewer's (or at least new people to the site) is amazing. A brewer really is born everyday.

ALCA and Qdog- if you ever want to take a jaunt out to Hanover and hang out with me while I brew, let me know!

I'm from York and new to the forum too. Damn, I never knew there were so many of us in Central PA. I've got lots of capacity (kegs and carboys) and I'm always firing up the kettle to fill 'em. Where are all the York people?

I'm from York and new to the forum too. Damn, I never knew there were so many of us in Central PA. I've got lots of capacity (kegs and carboys) and I'm always firing up the kettle to fill 'em. Where are all the York people?
There are quite a few of us on here. I'm a member of the Lancaster Homebrewers club. It's an active club with a lot of events and great people. They meet the last Wed of every month at Lancaster Brewing Co. You should try and make the next meeting.

We need a PA brewers thread so we can all post, see where each other is and maybe get some more group activities rolling!

i did notice the sticky for the location thingy to figure out where people are from but not sure if it is up and running yet. If the mods dont care maybe we should start our own. Seems like there is a good number of Pennsyltuckians in a close proximety. :rockin:

nice i just joined. But how to I get in there other than hitting your link you posted above?

Other than that, go to the top bar in the header above at the very top of the page where it says Main • BrewSpace • Recipes • Wiki • Groups, click on Groups. Since you joined, it should be on the top with any other groups you're in and then list all the others.

I will give ya a shout the next time I am down to ABC. If you are ever up here to the Pub give me a shout.

If you're down to ABC on a Saturday afternoon, be sure to chat up the bartender (me!) about homebrewing. I love Selin's Grove... Been too long since I've been there.

How about this until the locator gets going?

Joined! I usually brew one or two Sundays a month. Definitely up for trying to have events and such.

If you're down to ABC on a Saturday afternoon, be sure to chat up the bartender (me!) about homebrewing.

The one in Camp Hill? Cool! Just got info from Artie Tafoya yesterday about the Mug Club for Gettysburg. :D :rockin:

Joined! I usually brew one or two Sundays a month. Definitely up for trying to have events and such.

Sweet!

There are quite a few of us on here. I'm a member of the Lancaster Homebrewers club. It's an active club with a lot of events and great people. They meet the last Wed of every month at Lancaster Brewing Co. You should try and make the next meeting.

Joined the Central PA group. Sounds like a good time. Keep me posted on events and I'll make it down to LBC in August.

I'm trying to get over there, one of these days.
I brew almost every Saturday, yet I'm always out of beer. :cross:
At least it stays fresh that way! There's also a club that meets in Lemoyne at Scotzin Bros or at a members house the 1st Sat of the month. I made the May meeting but have not been able to get to one since. My Saturdays have been quite busy this summer.

Latest posts

Back