Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris24300

Reaction score
Hi all, just the other day I was like you know what i'm gonna brew, well i'm already underway; boiled the ingredients last night and they're sitting in the primary, the airlock looked a little cloudy so looks like it's working thus far.

I do have questions because I didn't want to waste my time with a general recipe, but i'll post in the beginners section.

I was in that phase for about 2 hours before I couldn't take it any longer, had to get started.

hahaha, unfortunately I won't have the $$ to order my equipment until friday...then i'll have to wait to receive it....

helped brew a batch with my buddy last week, got immediately hooked.

Hi all, just the other day I was like you know what i'm gonna brew, well i'm already underway; boiled the ingredients last night and they're sitting in the primary, the airlock looked a little cloudy so looks like it's working thus far.

I do have questions because I didn't want to waste my time with a general recipe, but i'll post in the beginners section.

Welcome! what did you put in the airlock to make it cloudy? I use cheap vodka in case of suck back, some use water& starsan. Enjoy your new hobby. patience is only the beginning. Cheers:tank:

Back