Hello (from yet another) Michigan Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monomer

Reaction score
Ok, no so much a brewer yet.

My name is Kevin. I'm currently 21, un-employed (and collecting...) and have a LOT of free time on my hands, along with a taste for fine beers.

I love learning. I plan on making a few "normal" brews to get started, and them would love to find a decent tasting Gluten-Free; as a lot of my family are intolerant of gluten.

Where do all the locals (I'm 20mins. north of Detroit, actually) get all their supplies?

I am new and from you area as well. I have either been shopping at Cap N Cork (21 Mile Rd and Garfield) or the brewery supply store by the kuhnhenn brewery (Chicago Rd and Mound Rd).

On behalf of MARVIN and myself, WELCOME TO HBT!

You've done the hardest part; finding a good HB site.:)

Welcome to HBT! :mug:

I usually get supplies from Hopman's in Waterford when I am down that way. I know there are a few other that some of the more local people use on a regular basis.

Welcome from Reed City! There should be a few good threads about gluten free beer on here if you haven't looked yet. I imagine any of them would taste better then the sorghum beer that is available in the stores.

Back