Hello from Tucson

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HH60gunner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Rob and I'm brand new to the game. As a matter of fact I don't even have any equipment yet but that will change within a week. I'm planning on buying the deluxe kit from brewyourownbrew.com since they have a store out here in tucson. I'm looking forward to brewing up some hefeweizens and wheat beers since they tend to be my favorite. So far some of my favorite beers include: erdinger, and leinenkugels summer wheat ale. I'm a drummer, and love all sorts of rock music. I hope to learn alot here, and more importantly learning from brewing.

Welcome to HBT! It's so cool to see fellow Tucsonans on the board. Be sure to check out the Tucson Homebrew Club - we meet the first Tuesday of every month at the Boondocks.

Welcome to HBT! It's so cool to see fellow Tucsonans on the board. Be sure to check out the Tucson Homebrew Club - we meet the first Tuesday of every month at the Boondocks.

Thanks! I've been planning on going, hopefully I can go to aprils meeting. Work may be pretty crazy for me in april so we'll see if I get to go or not. I tried signing into the THC forum as well but I guess you got to be a member first for access. Looking forward to meeting you guys at THC though! I just picked up my deluxe brewing kit from brewyourownbrew. They were pretty busy though and the guy was real soft spoken so I didn't ask to many questions there. Hopefully people here will be able to point me in the right direction.

Back