hello from tracy, ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
I've been on HBT for a while and I've moved like 3 times since joining. I have no plans of moving any time soon now and would like to find some brewers in my area. I live in tracy, ca and would like to find a brewing buddy or 2. PM me if your around my area. Thanks

Welcome to HBT, again, but sorry to see that your girlfriend got custody of your 10gal primary and your kegs. I lost two conicals when she moved during my divorce.

Lol I didn't lose any of my stuff, its just at her house right now. We haven't moved her up yet so some of my stuff is just being stored at her house. Only thing I've lost going through this divorce was the chest freezer I was gona use for my keg fridge and my turkey fryer burner. I'm actually down in phoenix this weekend visiting and I'm thinking about bringing some stuff up to my house.

Thank you, I've actually been a member since 05, just looking for someone in my area to brew with

I noticed that. You did, however, post in the intro forum. I felt a welcome was warranted regardless.

How are things in Tracy?

Totally inderstand the brew buddy thing. I've been trying to recruit a couple buddies to help woth the AG setup.

Things are good in tracy, got a job at the army base as an army civilian, looking to move my girlfriend up from phoenix in july, tracy is super small and laid back. Hell, our walmart doesn't even have groceries! That's how small tracy is. And I put this post into intros cause I didn't know where else to put it. I'm using my cell phone to post right now cause my gf doesn't have internet. Once ilm baxk home I can find a better place for this post once I can see the pages full screen lol

Yeah I know. I finally have my AG down, moved into kegging and can't fill em. I rent a room right now while I'm looking for a house for me and my girl. My roomie isn't too happy with me brewing. I have a honey ale sitting in the fermenter that I need to transfer to the keg, but I have no keg fridge. No cold ones for me, but once I get it carbed and if I can keep it from foaming, I'll drink that sucker warm lol

Back