Hello from Southern Fairfield County, Ct

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott06903

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
great site here.
I brewed my first beer in April and so far so good. I have been reading the site since then and I have to say there is an incredible wealth of knowledge here. Thanks to this site I have gone from extract to all grain after 3 batches.
There are tons of great DIY project ideas that I would like to complete including a well controlled fermentation chamber, PID or BCS controlled inside electric brewing system and many smaller projects.
I am now in the process of electrifying my 10gal Rubbermaid MLT and building an electric keg based boil kettle. My motivation for getting more automated is to reduce the time consumed on brew day, with 2 kids playing soccer on the weekends allocating 5 hrs to making beer is sometimes a hard sell. If I could get to around 3 hrs that would allow me to brew more often, anyone doing all grain in 3 hrs?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Back