Hello from sheffield, england!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamthejohn

Reaction score
Hey everyone, utter n00b here.

When i was a child my dad brewed his own beer. I have always been interested in it. Now i also have a small greenhouse behind my garage growing tomatos etc which could use the co2 produced as waste in the brewing of fruit alcohol. I know it wont produce much co2 but any extra will help

I'm only interested in alcohols up to about 14% - and low maintenance small brews.. been looking at the brews where they put some fruit, water, sugar and yeast into a bottle and leave it warm for a while

I'd only be drinking it myself so small amounts would be enough, to be brewed in the garage. I'd probably run a thin tube from the bottle to the greenhouse for the transfer of co2.

I reckon 3 litres every 2 months or so would be enough for 10-15% stuff :rockin:

Well, thought i'd say hi before i start leeching you all for information :D

Happy alcoholism :mug:

Hello, and welcome to the forum! It sounds like some EdWort's Apfelwein may be made soon in your future.

Back