Hello from Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackSmith

Reaction score
Hi. I brew beer. One day I hope to brew good beer.

I've actually been brewing for a little over eight years now, but only recently have I decided to become serious about it and try to make the best beer I can.

To help document my progress, I created a little blog that I'm calling "When Yeast Attack!" Check it out if you want. My aim is to update it any time I do anything brewing or winemaking related, and also to finish filling out the miscellaneous pages, such as the one about my hop garden and the one about my brewing books.

My first few all-grain beers are conditioning now and should become drinkable in the very near future. I'll be entering them in the Trash competition to get feedback. I hope to stop by some Trash meetings to meet some of the other brewers in the area.

I recently picked up a chest freezer and a Love TSS2-2100 and am working on converting the freezer into a fermentation chamber. I'll be documenting that soon on the blog, and will put a post under the DIY forum here about it.

In the meantime, thanks for reading, and thanks to HBT for having this community!

-Jack

Thanks, Kevin. I've already tapped into the knowledge here pretty heavily for info on wiring and programming my Love controller for my ferm chamber.

Back