Hello from New Mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agentaaron

Reaction score
Hello everyone...or as some here might say..."howdy". My name is Aaron and I have been lightly into brewing for about 7 years now. I say lightly because, I have brewed several hundred gallons of beer through my 4 Mr.Beer kegs (not a single bad batch out of all of them...beginners luck, or maybe I just have the touch). For my birthday this year my wife is getting me two 5 gallon brewing kits so I can try my hand at something a little more advanced :) . I figured I might want to check out a couple forums with some helpful insight, and came across you guys...here's to many successful beers down and many many more to come!

I live right outside of Albuquerque, but work in the city...it's an ok place and we have a few small brewing supply shops with some pretty friendly people who have helped me on my way.

Cheers

Welcome. The Dukes of Ale meet the first Thurs of every month. Anyone is welcome to attend. As many say this will be the only place you'll need to go for information/advice.

Latest posts

Back