Hello from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leper65

Reaction score
I lucked into a free Kegerator so it looks like I'll be brewing before too long. I've only used a Mr. Beer kit once before so I'm almost completely new at this. My friend and his nephew brew so I will have some hands on training while I acquire equipment...

Welcome leper65, I am pretty new myself but I can tell you this is a blast.

Welcome. I lived over near Smithfield years ago. My brother and his wife brewed. Some was good some, not to my taste. I've been brewing for a out 3 years.
I hear there are lots of good home brew supply places in Raleigh. It's a hoot. Great hobby.

AkTom,
I'm right up the road from Smithfield, just got back from there in fact. There are at least two brewing supply companies in Raleigh. Atlantic and American Brewmasters. I've only been to the Atlantic. That was before the kegerator fell into my lap, I'm sure I'll be back though...

I spent a year in King Salmon, AK back in '91...courtesy of the Air Force. Loved AK, wish I would have had more money and time to enjoy it though...

Free Kegerator fell through. Apparently some people don't know what a Kegerator is. I knew it was too good to be true.

Anyways, I'm on to Plan B: Two tap refrigerator conversion kit is ordered for empty beer fridge in garage.

Welcome from the 40/42 area. If you run into any issues or need help with anything let me know! There's also a nice shop in Holly Springs that shouldn't be too terribly far from you.

Back