Hello from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtusmc_nc

Reaction score
Hello everyone from High POint NC, ive been brewing extract and extract kits for about 2 years now. if anyone is close to me drop me a line its always great to have brew brothers around.

Welcome... I'm right next door in Asheboro. Haven't been brewing too much lately due to many, many other commitments. I guess I need to get my priorities straight. I've been doing kits and extract brews for a year now and am accumulating the equipment for AG and kegging. Do you ever do the brew sessions at Triad Homebrew? Perhaps I'll see you there.:mug:

From Asheville, loads of homebrewers there that I watched before trying myself. In Germany now, hoping to be back in the NC area in the not too distant future.

Welcome, nice to have you. I'm not in NC yet, but if everything goes well should be in the Wilmington area by early spring. Too bad its not closer, always looking for some brew friends.

Back