Hello From Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan_Wolfman

Reaction score
Been lurking on this site for quite awhile, finally decided to take the plunge yesterday. I've been homebrewing for quite a few years, but as I have twins on the way later this summer along with having to get ready to move into a bigger house, (going from a family of 4 to a family of 6!) I haven't had much time to brew lately. Maybe after the move is done, I'll finally have room for the Blichmann Easy Brew tower I've been eyeballing for awhile. :mug:

Hey neighbor,

Glad to see another Michigander on the site. I've found this site to be the most rewarding for improving my brewing. Lots of help available here.

Welcome on board! I did the same for a while and couldn't be happier with my choice to start speaking up. I started my brew days while going to school in Ann Arbor but that was quite some time ago. I ended up marrying a girl from Chelsea (with a big family from Jackson) so I still get to enjoy the joys of southeast Michigan and the great Michigan craft beer scene quite often!

Congrats on the family expansion as well! I am waiting on number two right now myself.

Back