Hello from Mich.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stout55

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm from Coldwater,Mich. And I stated making Wine & Mead in 95 started brewing in 98. I dont know how many I have brewed but it is a LOT...I have a RIMS system I built myself from 3, 15.5 gal kegs. That I just started using for all grain. And I have just started to keg my first 5 gal. Picked up 3- 5# co2 bottles a double reg. and a sankey tap that I dont need last year at a garage sale for $5.00 'O' ya and one bottle is full.
I make mostly Stouts & Porters ( because that is what I like ).
I have been reading the post for awhile about kegging since I am new to it.
I think I have a good idea now....THANKS....

Secondary---Cream Oatmeal stout
Secondary---Blazer Porter
Bottled ------Irish Stout
Bottled ------Chocolate stout
Conditioning----Sweet Mead

Welcome to a fellow Michigander. :mug:

Coldwater's not too far from Bell's, What's your favorite Stout of his? We just started getting Bell's here in VA and the Two-Hearted ale is good enough for me to make a clone of. I too prefer stouts though and have only had the Kalamazoo stout-very good.

Yep I have had a lot Bells.. I like the Kalamazoo stout & Double Chocolate Cream Stout & Bells best Brown Ale. If I can help just let me know...

hey! you guys are from my neck of the woods. you won't find me there much anymore. oh well, enjoy the Bell's for me!

Back