hello from md

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mashup

Reaction score
Well im no new comer to home brewing, (just new to brewing beer);)
Anyways i was fishing at a local stream and found this floating down the stream. Its an AB 15.5 keg but i've never seen one like this. Im not around kegs much though. Any ideas?

i moved this and took down the images dont want to waste bandwith./

Well im no new comer to home brewing, (just new to brewing beer);)
Anyways i was fishing at a local stream and found this floating down the stream. Its an AB 15.5 keg but i've never seen one like this. Im not around kegs much though. Any ideas?

i moved this and took down the images dont want to waste bandwith./

Hi mashup, I grew up in Laurel and now live in Ellicott City. I can't believe you found that keg. I wish I could find one that easy for a brew kettle. I asked Flying Dog and they basically said forget it. Anyway, welcome. There's a lot of people representing Maryland.

wow I didnt realize how many marylanders are here. It was floating down the severn spring. Of course we got it identified within 5 minutes of being on here, its a hoff stevens, . I just don't know what to do with it!

Hey...I'm from MD too.
Where's all the breweries out here?
I was spoiled living in Denver for 7 years. There were over 100 different beers on tap at any given time just a stones throw from my house.

enohcs, near Baltimore is Max's. Check out their website to see what kind of things they have on tap (they also have an extensive bottle list). I think they feature Belgians, but I could be wrong about that.

Also, welcome Bmore from Frederick!

Back