Hello From Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. After lingering for awhile, I've finally decided to join. This forum has a huge wealth of info that has helped me through my first couple of batches and will continue to help me in the future. I appreciate the time you guys put in to help newbies like myself. I'll see you all around!

Well don't hold out on us, what did you brew??

Hello from Arkansas, haven't made my way to Maine yet, though I did get to Boston accidentally somehow.

First batch was a Brickwarmer Holiday Red from Northern Brewer. Came out pretty good actually. The second batch is an Irish Red also from Northern Brewer. That just went into the primary a couple of days ago.

Already planning the third batch. I'm going to try out a Zombie Dust extract clone. I'm officially hooked!

Ayuh. Bin a good wintah fer brewin. 'Bout all tho, 'cept sleddin'.

Ayuh, formahly from Oakland, now in Kittree. Welcome to the community and your new obsession!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hail from Skowvegas area (Skowhegan that is). The brewing sure has been more fun than the snow clean up this winter.

I was just going to ask if you were from Skow area. Had a buddy form Cornville aka Cornholio.

Ahh, Skowvegas, I used to go to the drive-in there. Also worked on turning the town into Empire Falls.

Back