Hello from Hillsboro Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daweez04

Reaction score
Greetings from Hillsboro Oregon. Started home brewing a couple months ago, going to set up the kegerator this weekend :D

Will be building my keggles soon, my cousin is a welder and I got some free kegs, so I am pretty excited about that!

Will be entering my companies annual brew competition in September, should be interesting.

Any who, Go beavs!

Greetings! If you haven't been there, I can recommend Brew Brothers in 2020 NW Aloclek Drive, Suite 104, Hillsboro, OR 97124. They have an amazing selection of grains and adjuncts.

+1 on david_42's comment about Brew Brothers. More important than their inventory is the amazing folks that are the Brew Brothers! You won't be disappointed.

Greetings and welcome to the obsession. I might live in Arizona now but I grew up in Winston Oregon.

Already a regular at Brew Brothers. I make my weekly Friday stop after work.

After looking at prices people pay online, then going to brew brothers, I decided I am very spoiled to have such great prices and NO SHIPPING! Let alone the great advice they give.

I was wondering if any of you who have frequented brew brothers have been to Steinbarts and if there's any appreciable price differences? I live in Vancouver and while Steinbarts is a bit closer I wouldn't be opposed to driving to Hillsboro for stuff. I started buying in bulk so the trips would be fewer and to save money.

Brew Bros is generally cheaper on most things compared to Steinbarts. The only issues is sometimes they are out of stock on key supplies and don't always have a handle on when the new stuff is coming in.

samc said:
Brew Bros is generally cheaper on most things compared to Steinbarts. The only issues is sometimes they are out of stock on key supplies and don't always have a handle on when the new stuff is coming in.

Thanks. I will have to check them out.

You can go to their webpage or call them to see what you want is in stock and check prices before you head there. Just google "brewbrothers hillsboro".

Even though they are right down the road from my work, I still go to there webpage to price things so I know how much I will spend when I get there, and what to ask for.

If you do AG (notice you said you buy in bulk too) they have 2-rows 50lbs for $30. Will crush entire order for free.

That is an awesome price for 2-row. I picked up a 50lb bag from Steinbarts a couple weeks ago for 27 but that was a limited time deal. Think they usually sell
for 35$ there...I have a buddy that lives by brew brothers also so I could have him pick stuff up for me when he comes in for brewdays...

Latest posts

Back