Hello from E. WA Northern ID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRod9mm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I live on the boarder of Idaho and Washington just off interstate 90 about 2hrs south of Canada. So I can leave my house and head south for about 1 mile and hang a left, 2750 miles later I can be in Boston.

Anyway just getting started in to home brewing with a little help from a couple friends. My first project will be a "Magic Chef" 7.3CF freezer/keezer build that I purchased off CL. I HOPE the build goes as planed that is in my head.

So far I've been doing a LOT of reading.

Welcome! I grew up on the other side of Spokane from you (Cheney). Hanging out in Alaska now... This is a great site - lots of fantastic advice.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Welcome! I grew up on the other side of Spokane from you (Cheney). Hanging out in Alaska now... This is a great site - lots of fantastic advice.
Riden through Cheney many time headed out through the Paloose.
Wish I lived back in Alaska(Talkeetna).

Interesting handguns, looks like .22LR for target shooting?
Part of my collection. I make parts for rimfire firearms. The one on the top left is a new model S&W Victory, the bottom right is a S&W 622 that S&W dropped production around 1996.

Both are a lot of fun.

Back