Hello from Colombia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Welcome! Good to have you here, are you a brewer?

Cheers

Hola.

Como esta?

Te gusta cervesa...si?

Welcome to the forum. If you get invloved, we'll probably pick your brain about some good South American beers.

Is homebrewing a big hobby where you live?

I've been homebrewing for 10 years , but here in Col is pretty difficult to get all ingredients so I've been done lots of experiments most of them turned out very good, (at least thats what my friens said) the ones that have not been good, well friends who said it are not anymore invited to :cross:

Thanks in advance, cause i'll be having lots of cuestions

Not sure on their international shipping policies but you should check out these online stores:

www.morebeer.com
www.northernbrewer.com
www.austinhomebrew.com

They are all very good stores here in the U.S. and I am sure that you could get supplies from them.

So what types of beers are you talking about experimenting with. sounds like you got some winners, would you mind sharing a few recipes? and as for your friends that don't like your brew I would let them have anymore either ;)

Cheers

Back