Hello from CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vekta

Reaction score
I found most of the brewing equipment I would need to start brewing stuffed away and forgotten in the garage. I also got a case of amber bottles for free. I figured hey, why not. I'll learn how to brew some beer. I've been reading a lot and believe I may understand enough to make a pretty good run at it. On paper my recipe works...on paper. (or on the online recipe calculator I should say) :D

I've got a 2 gallon bucket and 1 gallon jug on the way. The only thing left is sorting out which grains and hops to get and how exactly to cook'm up. That's what brought me to homebrew. :mug:

I want a small system I can putz around with, but I also got a free 5 gallon carboy and bucket sitting in the garage to.:rockin:

I found most of the brewing equipment I would need to start brewing stuffed away and forgotten in the garage. I also got a case of amber bottles for free. I figured hey, why not. I'll learn how to brew some beer. I've been reading a lot and believe I may understand enough to make a pretty good run at it. On paper my recipe works...on paper. (or on the online recipe calculator I should say) :D

I've got a 2 gallon bucket and 1 gallon jug on the way. The only thing left is sorting out which grains and hops to get and how exactly to cook'm up. That's what brought me to homebrew. :mug:

I want a small system I can putz around with, but I also got a free 5 gallon carboy and bucket sitting in the garage to.:rockin:

Welcome to the board :) Where abouts in Cali you from? I grew up in the high desert before I joined the AF.

Back