Hello from Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OTB

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm OTB short for Off Target Brewer. Fitting name since most of my home brews have missed their intended style and ended up as a very good example of some other style. I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome aboard, you homebrewing criminal. :mug:

Edited: It's still illegal to homebrew in Alabama, right?

AWW,MAN!!!!!!! They're not that far behind are they? It should be illegal to sell Miller Lite to un-beer-educated simpletons, not homebrew. Sometimes, my faith in this country slips a bit......:cross:

As a Mississippian I feel your pain. All you can do is keep on brewing and get involved/support free the hops in Alabama (MEBA.org in MS).

Welcome to HBT!

Schlante,
Phillip

technically it is, but its one of those things thats just not ever enforced - its against the law to hunt or play cards on Sunday here too

I have played cards on sunday but never hunted cards on sunday so I am only half breaking the law. :D

Welcome to HBT

As a Mississippian I feel your pain. All you can do is keep on brewing and get involved/support free the hops in Alabama (MEBA.org in MS).

To the best of my knowledge, Free The Hops isn't working to legalize homebrewing in Alabama.

They have successfully accomplished getting the ABV limit raised and are looking next to legislation enlarging the permissible container size… but nada relating to homebrewing.

Back