Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barsNstars

Reaction score
hi,
ive been lurking your forum for the past few weeks and i just finally got a chance to register. I just brewed my first attempt at a beer two weeks ago, i did a partial brew with extract. I got a kit from morebeer (american IPA) and hopefully everything turns out right.

I'll be bottling either next tuesday or wednesday, whichever is my day off.

Just wanted to say thanks for the wealth of information and hopefully you'll all be hearing more from me.

Welcome aboard, from another SoCal brewer!

Partial mashes are great, they give you much of the control and benefits of all-grain, but on a level suitable for kitchen brewing. I made several, each time upping the amount of grain and reducing the amount of extract...eventually it made sense to just go all-grain.

You must be pretty close to the MoreBeer store in Riverside, no? I keep meaning to stop by there on one of my frequent trips to Big Bear.

Let us know how your first brew comes out. :mug:

thanks guys.

ya, im about 25 minutes from where there at in riverside (that being theres no traffic aha).

I plan to do one more extract next week, gonna bottle that one too.

as long as those first two come out decent I want to start kegging.

Welcome
We're happy to have you there - kegging is a nice way to go.

Brad

Latest posts

Back